Friday, April 18, 2014

Product Review: The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk


This amazing little bottle of coconutty goodness from The Body Shop (RRP £8.00) came into my life a few weeks ago and now I am obsessed. It smells absolutely divine and instantly reminds me of lazy summer days on the beach. It is made with community fair trade virgin coconut oil from Samoa which makes it even better.

The bottle has a spray top which is perfect for quick application. It has a lovely light consistency which just glides over the skin and gets absorbed instantly. I like to put mine on just after a shower.

Beware though - you will smell like fresh coconuts - so don't try and mix with other perfumes!

For me this will be a permanent fixture over the Spring and Summer months!

xx Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment